Some links on this page are to websites maintained by other state agencies or by corporations. The Idaho Board of Pharmacy is not responsible for the content of these sites.
For people licensed in Idaho who have never used the My License E-government system before.
If previously registered with the e-Gov system and created a user name and password.
Certified Technician Registration
Certified Technician application instructions
Registration Requirements: IDAPA 27.01.02.040:
- Be at least sixteen (16) years of age
- Be a high school graduate or the recipient of a high school equivalency diploma
- Have obtained and maintained certified pharmacy technician (CPhT) status through:
- Must be fingerprinted
Technician in training application instructions
Registration Requirements IDAPA 27.01.02.041:
- Must satisfy all requirements of the certified technician Except obtaining a national certification.
- Registration expires two (2) years from date of issue. Can only be issued one (1) time.
Student Pharmacy Technician
Student Pharmacy Technician Application Instructions Registration Requirements IDAPA 27.01.02.042:
- A student technician, an applicant must be at least sixteen (16) years of age, currently enrolled and in good standing in a high school or college supervised program, and not meet the requirement for registration as a technician-in-training or certified technician.
- Candidates under the age of eighteen (18) are exempt from the fingerprint-based criminal history check requirement of Idaho Code.
General Usage Forms
Employment Change Form All technicians are required to report work location changes. They must also post a copy of of their registration at each employment location and carry the wallet size copy of their registration with them.
PTCB to phase in Certification Program changes
Email questions to our licensing team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-334-2356.