Some links on this page are to websites maintained by other state agencies or by corporations. The Idaho Board of Pharmacy is not responsible for the content of these sites.
For people licensed in Idaho who have never used the My License E-government system before.
If previously registered with the e-Gov system and created a user name and password.
Pharmacy Technician & Certified Technician Registration
Pharmacy Technician and Certified Pharmacy Technician instructions
- Be at least sixteen (16) years of age
- Be a high school graduate or the recipient of a high school equivalency diploma
- Must be fingerprinted
- For Certified Pharmacy Technicians only – Have obtained and maintained certified pharmacy technician (CPhT) status through:
Student Pharmacy Technician
Student Pharmacy Technician Application Instructions Registration Requirement:
- A student technician, an applicant must be at least sixteen (16) years of age, currently enrolled and in good standing in a high school or college supervised program, and not meet the requirement for registration as a pharmacy technician or certified technician.
- Candidates under the age of eighteen (18) are exempt from the fingerprint-based criminal history check requirement of Idaho Code.
General Usage Forms
Employment Change Form All technicians are required to report work location changes. They must also post a copy of of their registration at each employment location and carry the wallet size copy of their registration with them.
PTCB to phase in Certification Program changes
Email questions to our licensing team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-334-2356.