Official Government Website

Non-Resident PIC & Designated Representatives

Some links on this page are to websites maintained by other state agencies or by corporations. The Idaho Board of Pharmacy is not responsible for the content of these sites.

Create Individual Account
For people licensed in Idaho who have never used the My License E-government system before.
Returning User Login
If previously registered with the e-Gov system and created a user name and password.

Application fees are non-refundable according to Idaho Statute, Title 67-2608 Occupational Licenses Fund Created. In addition due to internal controls funds are non-transferable. Please ensure that you are submitting the correct application and that a NEW application needs to be submitted. Renewing does not necessitate the submission of an application. If you are unsure, please call our office for clarification. 208-334-3233.
ATTENTION MILITARY SERVICE MEMBERS, VETERANS, AND SPOUSES Pursuant to Idaho Code 67-9305 applications for members of the military, veterans and their spouses will be expedited. Please identify yourself by emailing our office at once your application has been submitted. The email subject line should read 67-9305. EXPEDITED APPLICATION.

Non-Resident PICs

To apply for a new Registration or renew a current Registration, visit our online licensing portal
You must be the Non-Resident PIC at an out of state facility to use this application.
Required Documents:

  • Current Government Issued Photo ID
  • Resident State License Verification – Provided verification must indicate active status and good standing of license. If good standing is not indicated on the license verification, proof of good standing from resident state licensing agency must be submitted.
  • Fingerprint Card – For applicants 18 and older

Designated Representatives

To apply visit our online licensing portal
Required Documents:

  • Current Government Issued Photo ID
  • Fingerprint Card – For applicants 18 and older
ver: 3.5.1 | last updated: