Email questions to our licensing team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-334-2356.
- Q: Does a change of ownership or location for a pharmacy require Board notification?
- A: Yes. See Board Rule 609.
- Q: How long must pharmacies maintain records of controlled substances?
- A: Three years for annual controlled substance inventories and for all other records. Medicaid may have other requirements.
Idaho State Board of Pharmacy (NABP) Newsletter
- To subscribe to the Newsletter Alert Email - send an email to: IdahoBOPNewsletter@nabp.net
with the word "Subscribe" in the subject heading.
Want to pay with a debit or credit card?
Credit Card Transmittal Form
Fingerprint Packet Information
To request a Fingerprint Packet, please send an email to email@example.com. Please include your:
- Full name, mailing address, and application type.
For your reference, the following forms are included in the Fingerprint Packet in addition to the actual fingerprint card.
Designated Representative (Wholesaler) Instructions
Non-Resident Pharmacist Fingerprint Processing Instructions
Fingerprint Card Instructions
Non Criminal Justice Applicant Privacy Statement
Get your FBI Record Brochure
Sterile Compounding Supplemental
New/Remodel Pharmacy Inspection
Durable Medical Equipment Inspection
Institutional Pharmacy Inspection
Non-Pharmacy Drug Outlet Survey
Prescriber Drug Outlet Inspection
Veterinary Legend Drug Outlet Inspection
Wholesale Distributors and Manufacturers
You will need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to access our forms.
Download Adobe Reader