**Controlled Substance Practitioner Newsletter!
Email questions to our licensing team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-334-2356.
- Q: How do I change my Practice Address on my Idaho Controlled Substance Registration.
- A: The address change process is completed in the following 3 steps.
- You must change your address with DEA online using the DEA Address Change Form.
- Print the "Registration Update Request Successfully Submitted" page that shows the Idaho practice address. This must include the phone and fax numbers.
- The printed page will need to then be faxed (208) 334-3536 or scanned and emailed to the Board office email@example.com. Process will not completed until the Board office receives this information. Please allow 7-10 business days for the change to take affect.
Drug Enforcement Administration Registration Contact Information
Twilla Miller - DEA Registration Technician Contact
For more information:
Drug Enforcement Administration website.
You will need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to access our forms. Before printing the PDF documents, make sure you have checked 'print as image' in your Print Dialog Box, then print.
Download Adobe Reader
Some links on this page are to websites maintained by other state agencies or by corporations. The Idaho Board of Pharmacy is not responsible for the content of these sites.