Some links on this page are to websites maintained by other state agencies or by corporations. The Idaho Board of Pharmacy is not responsible for the content of these sites.
For people licensed in Idaho who have never used the My License E-government system before.
For facilities/businesses licensed in Idaho who have never used the My License E-government system before.
If previously registered with the e-Gov system and created a user name and password.
Written License Verification?
To obtain written license/registration verification, submit a request to our office along with a self-addressed stamped envelope.
“MyLicense e-Government” is the Boards new licensing system. You will use the links above to register with “e-Gov” and you will need your Registration Code in order to register. (See Renewal Email) Email notices are currently being sent out, if you have not received yours please contact the board office.
- This new system is open all year and includes the ability to complete new applications, update personal demographics, licensing information, upload documents, and complete your annual renewal process.
- Once logged into the system choose “Renew License” from the left hand menu to start the renewal process.
- Additional Renewal instructions
- Mozilla Firefox is NOT a compatible browser at this time. Please use Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Or Safari to complete your renewal.
- Post cards will NOT be mailed this year. Renewal notices will ONLY be sent via Email.
- License cards can NOT be printed from the web at this time. A copy of your License card will be emailed to you within 72 hours of successful renewal.
Fingerprint Card Options
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, to have a Fingerprint Packet mailed to the applicant. Include the full address with a full name, mailing address, and application type.
Option 2 – Walk-In:
Contact local law enforcement agency, or fingerprinting company. If the agency/company does fingerprint services, they may also have fingerprint cards available.
Option 3 – Print Blank Fingerprint card:
Print a copy of a fingerprint card
All applicants, no matter what option chosen above must do the following;
- Print and complete the Non-Criminal Justice Privacy Statement form, to include with the application.
- Mail completed fingerprint card & copy of Application Submitted page to our office. Scanned or faxed copies are never accepted.
For your reference, the following forms are included in the Fingerprint Packet in addition to the actual fingerprint card:
Non-Criminal Justice Applicant Privacy Statement
Fingerprint Processing Instructions
Fingerprint Card Instructions
Get your FBI Record Brochure
Map to Idaho State Police – Meridian, ID