Official Government Website


Some links on this page are to websites maintained by other state agencies or by corporations. The Idaho Board of Pharmacy is not responsible for the content of these sites.

Create Facility Account
For facilities/businesses licensed in Idaho who have never used the My License E-government system before.
Returning User Login
If previously registered with the e-Gov system and created a user name and password.

Application fees are non-refundable per IDAPA In addition due to internal controls funds are non-transferable. Please ensure that you are submitting the correct application and that a NEW application needs to be submitted. Renewing does not necessitate the submission of an application. If you are unsure, please call our office for clarification. 208-334-2356.

Other Topics

Rise of pharmacy burglaries and recommendations to address security measures


Email questions to our licensing team at or call 208-334-2356.

Q: Does a change of ownership or location for a pharmacy require Board notification?
A: Yes. See Idaho Code 54-1731, IDAPA, &

Q: How long must pharmacies maintain records of controlled substances?
A: Three years for annual controlled substance inventories and for all other records. Medicaid may have other requirements.

New Inspection Forms

ver: 3.4.0 | last updated: