All CE programs are subject to change. Prior to attending a CE Program please verify the date and time on the calendar linked above.
24.36.01.213 Pharmacist License Renewal: CPE Requirements
Each pharmacist applicant for license renewal must complete fifteen (15) CPE hours each calendar year between January 1 and December 31.
- ACPE At least twelve (12) of the CPE hours obtained must be from programs by an ACPE that have a participant designation of “P” (for pharmacist) as the suffix of the ACPE universal program number. ACPE credits must be reported to and documented in CPE Monitor in order to be accepted.
- CME A maximum of three (3) of the hours may be obtained from CME, if the credits are:
- Obtained from an ACCME accredited Provider; and
- A certificate is furnished that identifies the name of the ACCME accredited provider and a clear reference to its accreditation status, the title of the CME program, the completed hours of instruction, the date of completion, and the name of the individual obtaining the credit. Upon audit, all CME certificates must be submitted to the Board.
- Alternative to CPE. If audited, a pharmacist may substitute a current certification by a nationally accredited pharmacy practice-specific specialty certification program.